With the motive of providing a world-class education for needy and deserving students, the Zewail City of Science and Technology Merit Awards in Egypt.
The program aims to support domestic students who are going to enroll in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
Zewail City of Science and Technology is a nonprofit, independent institution of learning, research and innovation. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Why at the Zewail City of Science and Technology? The University is committed to bridging the gap between academia and the society by the creation, dissemination, preservation and application of science and technology.
There are a limited number of awards offered by the Institute. The Institute will provide full or partial awards for winning candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Zewail City of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Award: Full and partial award
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Egypt
Zewail City of Science and Technology Merit Awards Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For freshmen students: Obtained the high school certificate no more than one year of admission.
- For transfer students: Obtained the high school certificate no more than two years of entry.
- Demonstrated financial eligibility.
- How to Apply for the Zewail City of Science and Technology Merit Awards: For applying, candidates are needed to register in the bachelor’s degree program at the University. After taking admission, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach scanned copy of the applicant’s national id card and the original birth certificate, scanned copy of both parents’ and/or guardian’s national id card along with siblings, scanned copy of the utilities bills (gas, electricity, and water), scanned copy of lease or ownership contract for the place of residence
- Admission Requirements: Students have to accomplish the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to submit the following test scores:
- TOEFL –IBT
- Zewail City English proficiency test