Get your undergraduate degree in the UK! Applications are exclusively open for the Warren Braxton Bannister Bursaries in Economics to high-potential overseas students at the University of Queensland.
There are two awards designed to outstanding students who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework in the field of Economics.
Beneficial offer for excellent students to study undergraduate degree in the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of Queensland? While studying at the university, students will get the best education systems and career opportunities in a safe, welcoming environment. After completing their studies, they will have higher chances of landing a job.
The University of Queensland provides up to two bursaries will be awarded each year on the recommendation of the Head. The value of each Bursary is $3,000.
- Course Level:Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 2
- Nationality: Domestic & International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Warren Braxton Bannister Bursaries in Economics Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate in Business and Economics
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant is eligible for a Bursary if the applicant submits an application to the Head by the closing date for applications, enrolled in Year 1 of an Approved Program and can provide documentary evidence of financial need.
- How to Apply for the Warren Braxton Bannister Bursaries in Economics: For gaining this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, applicants must submit the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the official academic transcript/s, a personal statement outlining why you want a career in law, two reference letters, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.