The study program is available to provide financial support for those candidates who are going to study an undergraduate degree coursework in Canada.
Established in 2004, University Canada West is an independent Canadian university in the heart of Vancouver. It offers a range of career-focused programs for the candidates.
Why at the University Canada West? UCW provides a wide variety of degree programs for both Canadian and International students and also gives them the best study facilities for building a bright future.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- University: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Award: $3,000 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
UCW L.O.V.E. Canada Undergraduate Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Entering undergraduate students who are pursuing an Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students must have high school certificates with excellent academic achievements.
- How to Apply for the UCW L.O.V.E. Canada Undergraduate Funding: To apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.