Applications are invited to apply for The GoodRx Pharmacy Innovation Scholarship in USA for the academic year 2020/21. This funding program is administered by Scholarship America Corporation.
The award aims to assist undergraduate or graduate students pursuing Pharmacy studies at an accredited two- or four-year college, university for the session 2020/21.
A beneficial offer for both graduated Doctor of Pharmacy students and certified pharmacy technician students with study fund.
Why should apply for this program? By joining the program, pharmacists will able to make a real impact in their communities. GoodRx encourage students working towards their Doctor of Pharmacy degree or pharmacy technician certification to take a closer look at current pharmacy practices.
The Scholarship America Corporation will provide award amount of $1,000 with 10 most innovative ideas for the successful candidates. The Awards will be distributed as follows:
- Five current or recently graduated Doctor of Pharmacy students
- Five current or recently certified pharmacy technician students
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Application Deadline: May 28, 2020
- Organization: GoodRx, Inc.
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the United States
The GoodRx Pharmacy Innovation Scholarship in USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduates or graduate degree in Healthcare
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a current college undergraduate or graduate-level student pursuing Pharmacy studies at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school.
- Must have completed at least one full semester of college.
- Must enroll in full-time undergraduate study for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Employees and children of employees of GoodRx are ineligible to apply.
- How to Apply for The GoodRx Pharmacy Innovation Scholarship in USA: To be considered for the award, applicants must follow all the given steps: Create an account or log into an existing account, after that they can use Scholarship America application portal for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must upload any required documents (such as a recent high school or college transcript). As part of the application process, you’ll be asked to upload a written response to two essay questions.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this program, applicants have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.