A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the International Islamic University is offering the Pakistan Baitul Mal Scholarships to support your college study in Pakistan.
The award is accessible for domestic students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university for the year 2020.
Why at the International Islamic University? The university provides every opportunity for the all-round and harmonious development of individuals and reconstruction of human thoughts to encourage Islamic learning.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 24, 2020
- University or Organization: International Islamic University
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students from Pakistan
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
Pakistan Baitul Mal Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in Arabic, Basic and Applied Sciences, engineering and technology, Islamic studies, language and literature, management sciences, Shariah and law, social sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only Zakat students can apply
- Students father/guardian is not in service government employee
- Must have 60% marks in the previous exam
- How to Apply for the Pakistan Baitul Mal Scholarships: For empowering with this award, students are needed to register in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide an application written by a student to MD PBM, attested valid copy of CNIC of the students and father/mother/guardian, Dully filled bonafide certificate, copies of academic documents and results of previous semesters and unpaid fee challan and submit at University Advancement and financial aid office Administration block, 2nd floor, New campus H10, IIU, Islamabad.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have HSSC or equivalent with a minimum of 50 % marks or Deeni Sand Khasa & Aama, along with Equivalence Certificate from IBCC in 3 years from the date of enrollment.
- Language Requirement: Students who lack the requisite linguistic proficiency in either Arabic or English will have to admit in the respective ALT or ELT Units for preparatory courses in these languages.