Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore, Northern Arizona University is granting the International Baccalaureate Scholarship in the USA.
The programme is open for international students who are going to take part in undergraduate degree coursework at NAU for the session 2020/21.
Founded in 1899, Northern Arizona University is a public research university that offers more than 170 different bachelor’s, masters, and doctoral programs. Their department faculty and students share their scholarly work and artistic achievement through more than 300 performances, lectures, and exhibitions annually.
Why at Northern Arizona University? NAU provides courses with tools and information that will allow students to become globally competent. Candidates will find an active social scene filled with all kinds of event.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University: Northern Arizona University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate course at NAU. After being a university student, all applicants can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education, as well as any vocational or ESL grade reports.
- Admission Requirements: GPA of 2.5 or higher required
- Language Requirement: You must provide proof of English proficiency from if English is not your native language: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
Benefits: The Northern Arizona University will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the winning candidates.