ASAC Association and Konsumentrapporten.se are jointly offering the New International Scholarship in Sweden, 2020 for German students to receive up to an award of €10,000 to study in Sweden.
The educational program is activated to excellent students who want to enrol in a study programme at a Swedish university/ college for the session 2020/21.
The aid amount is €10,000 for studies at any university in Sweden.
- Course Level: Any
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- Provider: Konsumentrapporten.se
- Partner: ASAC Association
- Award: €10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
New International Scholarship in Sweden, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: You must be a citizen of Germany for the opportunity program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject area at any university in Sweden.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You need to be 18 years old to apply for this application .
- You must be able to provide certification that you are a student the day you submit your application.
- How to Apply for the New International Scholarship in Sweden, 2020: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to complete the application form. After completing it please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation. The motivation should be maximum 100 words to make sure we can read all applicants applications.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need to attach images, certifications or any other documents at this time.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.