If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you can join the need-based awards program offered by the National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan .
The purpose of the need-based program is to provide financial aid for Pakistani applicants who need a study fund to start their college education at the university.
Opened in 1991, the National University of Sciences & Technology is a public research university under the administration of Pakistan Armed Forces in Pakistan. It offers undergraduate and graduates degrees, including doctoral and professional degrees.
Why at the National University of Sciences and Technology? NUST’ mission is to empower students to develop their full potential, acquiring leadership and social skills within the society.
The Need-Based? financial aid positions will cover the partial or full academic expenditures for the partial or entire duration of the studies.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Application Deadline: July 2020
- University or Organization: National University of Sciences and Technology
- Department: NA
- Award: Partial or full academic expenditures
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, science, architecture, industrial design, psychology, mass communication and masters degree in Microwave and Millimeter-wave Studies, business administration, social sciences and humanities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must be from low and middle-income families.
- The sponsorship will be awarded based on parents/guardians’ gross income, assets, several people in the household and cumulative expenses etc.
- How to Apply for the National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan : To apply for the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can access the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your income certificates of all earning members of the family, retirement order/ final settlement letter in case any one of parents or guardian is retired, income tax returns of all earning members & of business in case of the businessman, bank statements utility bills, rental lease agreement, copies of saving certificates/ bonds/ shares/ CDC statement, loan document of the loan outstanding as a liability, medical bills/ expenditure related documents, mortgage/ lease document, fee receipts & fee concession fee receipt & fee concession (scholarship/loan) document from the last institution the applicant attended, domicile certificate of the applicant only, copies of CNIC/ b – a form of applicant and parents/ guardian and picture(s) of the house you are residing in and mail it to Room No 318, Second Floor, Main office Building, NUST, Sector H-12, Islamabad
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following;
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams
- Candidates of FA/FSc stream can apply for NET based on FA/FSc Part-I, but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non-FSc stream candidates must have equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 60% marks.
- Language Requirement: Students will need to meet the language requirements of the university.