Education is an essential tool you can use to change the world. Therefore, MPOWER Financing is providing the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarships in the USA for international students.
The program is established to support educational expenses for students who want to qualify their degree program in the United States and Canada.
MPOWER Financing is a public benefit corporation. It is based in Washington, DC. The goal of the company is to assist students for academic, professional, and financial successes.
Why join this program? If you are looking to study in the United States or Canada, then it is an excellent opportunity to achieve your educational goals.
- There are a total of five awards about $7000 amount will be awarded by MPOWER.
- They will offer one $3,000 grand prize scholarship and four $1,000 scholarships each through this MPOWER Global Citizen program.
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2020.
- University or Organization: MPOWER Financing
- Department: NA
- Award: $7000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in the United States
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarships in the USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students are eligible from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for an undergraduate and graduate degree in science, technology, business, and public policy subjects.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must have been accepted or enrolled at a full-time program at the U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports
- All participants must be an international student allowed to study in the U.S. or Canada legally
- U.S. citizens who want to study in the U.S and Canadian citizens who wish to study in Canada are not eligible for this application .
- How to Apply for the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarships in the USA: To start the application process, all the students will have to fill out an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are required to upload required application components such as student visa, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, and a DACA recipient status.
- Admission Requirements: For being applied for this grant, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have good knowledge of the English language.