Massachusetts Institute of Technology Scholarship Grant
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is encouraging high-potential students to apply for the First-year Grant at MIT in the United States.
The program is open for domestic students who want to undertake the bachelor’s degree program at the institute for the academic year 2020-21.
Established in 1865, MIT is an independent educational institution relevant to an increasingly industrialized America. It offers various degree programs.
Why at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology? MIT believes the best education occurs when students are self-motivated and engaged participants in a dynamic community of learners.
MIT will provide the amount of $2,000 for students to help with the extra expenses that come with the transition to college, such as sheets and towels for your room.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: November 30.
- University or Organization: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of the USA
- The award can be taken in the United States
Grant at Massachusetts Institute of Technology Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: United States.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in Architecture and planning, engineering, humanities, arts and social sciences, management, computing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be from a low-income background.
- Aspirants have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the institute.
- How to Apply for the Grant at MIT: For being considered for the award, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you can complete the FASFA and CSC profile.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your transcripts of high-school, CV, resume, and must be a US permanent resident.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at the institute, candidates have to provide the standardized test scores of SAT and ACT.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have minimum and recommended scores for the TOEFL to ensure your level of English proficiency.