Showcase your writing skills by entering Kid School Undergraduate Funding Program. Accept a challenge and create a strong paper to receive a fine reward.
The objective of the competition is to motivate students to develop their writing abilities and practice in making successful persuasive papers.
The 2020 Essay Contest is now open. The values of the awards are as the following:
- 1st place – $1500
- 2nd place – $1000
- 3rd place – $500
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Application Deadline: October 1st, 2020
- University or Organization: Kid at School Inc. (KAS)
- Department: NA
- Awards: Total $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: North American and European
Kid School Undergraduate Funding Program Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: North America and Europe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Not specific
- Admissible Criteria: Students of high schools, including undergraduate & graduate applicants, can take part in the program essay contest.
- How to Apply for the Kid School Undergraduate Funding Program: To compete for the competition 2020, interested applicants must write and submit an essay to email@example.com with Essay Writing Contest 2020 in the email’s subject to participate.
- At the very beginning of your paper, must make available the info about your school and education along with your full name, country, and email.
- Supporting Documents: None
- Entry Requirements: Write your paper (completed essay) in English only that should contain 500-700 words and send in Docx or PDF format.
- Language Requirement: Knowledge of the English language is must to participate in the contest.
Topics for Essays: Choose the one from the topics below to create your essay:
- How will Coronavirus affect the European Union and the whole world?
- Internet Influence on kids and how different the grown-ups will be from their parenting non-internet generation.
- Do you agree with the statement that “The faster technology develops, the more humans are degraded”?
- Causes and Effects of the Popularity of Fast Food Restaurants.