The Keller Law Offices is delighted to offer its Keller Law Offices Academic Funding for Higher Education to the student who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic. The grant is open for students from the USA for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program opens the door to the world of higher education for excellent students who will be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
Keller has been named a Super Lawyer for the last 3 years running. The team of the Keller Law offers legal services ranging from traffic violations and embezzlement defence to domestic violence and vehicular homicide.
The Keller Law Offices support thousands of people fight criminal charges in Minnesota. Keller Law has experience in many areas of criminal law, including traffic violations, vehicular homicide and manslaughter, domestic violence and sex crimes.
Keller Law Offices is offering a $1,000 scholarship to the student who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Keller Law Offices
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the USA
Keller Law Offices Academic Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are acceptable from across the United States.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to undergraduate or graduate students who will take part in this essay contest.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students who will be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- How to Apply for the Keller Law Offices Academic Funding: To be considered for the opportunity , all applications must be filled out and materials received via the form given below in the “apply now” section. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered. By submitting your application, you consent to Keller Law Offices publishing your essay and picture on kellerlawoffices.com.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to write an essay of 1,500 words or less. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: wordpress.com. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. The work must be your own. Essays submitted as GoogleDoc Files, private blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: In order to become a part of this application , applicants must have a previous year degree.