The University of Hertfordshire is delighted to announce the Jarvis Scholarship at University of Hertfordshire, UK for the incoming high-potential aspirants in the United Kingdom.
The award is available for domestic candidates who want to undertake the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
As a Hatfield Technical College, the University of Hertfordshire was founded in 1948. It is a public university and known as one of 25 Colleges of Technology in the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of Hertfordshire? At the university, students will be able to enjoy the facilities on one of their multi-million-pound campuses. Here, students will get a flexible choice for their chosen career path.
The University of Hertfordshire will provide the award amount of £6,000 for applicants.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: NA
- Award: £6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Jarvis Scholarship at University of Hertfordshire, UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Awarded to the first-year undergraduate student who has the highest academic achievement before registration on any degree at the University.
- The student must be a resident of the AL5, LU1, or LU2 postcodes.
- How to Apply for the Jarvis Scholarship at University of Hertfordshire, UK: For being considered for the award, aspirants are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of the previous degree.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least 2 A levels and have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.