Augsburg University is welcoming candidates to become a part of the International Regents Scholarship at Augsburg University for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award is open for incoming first-year and transfer international students who are going to apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Why at Augsburg University? While studying at this university, students will get outstanding program options available in conventional subjects as well as professional fields. The staff of the university provides critical thinking skills, develops self-confidence and cross-cultural skills to the students.
The university will provide award of $30,000 per year contingent upon the student living on campus and will be reduced to $25,000/per year if the student decides to live off campus (members of PTK will have their off campus scholarship reduced to $27,500).
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University: Augsburg University
- Department: NA
- Award: $30,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in United States
International Regents Scholarship at Augsburg University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for an undergraduate in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with excellent academic record.
- How to Apply for the International Regents Scholarship at Augsburg University: There is no separate application for this award, you are required to apply for admission to Augsburg University. After that it is automatically awarded to all first year and transfer international students who are admitted to Augsburg University.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants who are non-native English speakers must submit one of the following minimum scores in order to meet the English Proficiency Requirement for admission.