For encouraging international students to pursue higher education in the USA, the Saint Peter’s University is providing the International Awards at Saint Peter’s University, USA for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is accessible for overseas aspirants commencing in the bachelor’s degree program at the university in the United States.
Founded as Saint Peter’s College in 1872, the Saint Peter’s University is a private Jesuit university in Jersey City, New Jersey. It offers over sixty undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why at the Saint Peter’s University? The university assists students to develop the skills and reputation they need to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success.
Saint Peter’s University will provide the educational fund for deserving students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: June 1.
- University or Organization: Saint Peter’s University
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational award
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
International Awards at Saint Peter’s University, USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded based on academic performance and standardized test scores.
- Official SAT or ACT scores may be required for students wishing to be considered for their highest merit-based scholarships.
- How to Apply for the International Awards at Saint Peter’s University, USA: For being enlisted in the program, students have to enrol in the undergraduate degree program via the common application or international admission application at the university. After that, you can complete the International Statement of Financial Support.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the transcripts from all high schools attended, short essay or personal statement and one letter of recommendation. Transcripts must be sent directly from your secondary school, university or an Education USA advisor.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to accomplish the following English language requirements:
- TOEFL 79 IBT or IELTS 6.5 (overall)
- Pearson PTE Academic 53
- TOEFL may be waived per Dean of International Enrollment.
- Completion of ELS Language Center course with a score of 112