International aspirants are invited to become a part of the ERAU Asia International COVID-19 Enhanced Institutionally Funded Scholarship. The funding program is awarded to both domestic and international students for the academic session 2020-2021.
The educational award aims is to support excellent students to defray the cost of pursuing higher education and chasing their goals.
Located in Singapore, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is the world’s oldest and largest university that offers degree programs through partnerships in Singapore. It brings international students from the surrounding region to Singapore to earn a degree.
Why at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University? The university is specializing in aviation and aerospace, our partnerships in Singapore provides students with the same quality education you would get at one of our campuses overseas.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020, June 1, 2020, October 1, 2020, and September 1, 2020
- University or Organization: ERAU Asia and Singapore Aviation Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Up to $14,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Graduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 over 4.0 throughout the duration of their studies to continue receiving the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the ERAU Asia and Singapore Aviation Academy. After that, applicants must submit an online application form to get fund for study.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The program is available to all new local and international students. With this application , new undergraduate students will be eligible for programmes ranging from $5,000 to $14,000, while new graduate students will be eligible for programmes ranging from $2,500 to $14,500.