Applications are being accepted for the CMU-A Academic Merit International Awards to the best and brightest students from around the world for the academic year 2020/21.
The education fund is open to all eligible students who are going to take part in study program at the university. Global programs are awarded academic merit awards by Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
Carnegie Mellon University is a global research university that was opened in 1900. It has independent schools and seven colleges that all offers interdisciplinary programmes.
Why at Carnegie Mellon University? While studying at this university, students will gain new methods in learning support an education that is both deep and inspiring. The university provides unique interdisciplinary environment and various learning facilities to the students.
- Course Level: Masters
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University: Carnegie Mellon University
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to 50% of total tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
CMU-A Academic Merit International Awards Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available to all programs except Global programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree
- All Information Technology programs require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++. Students who do not have this experience must achieve a grade of B or higher in one of the courses listed here: Pre-Approved Object Oriented Programming Courses.
- How to Apply for the CMU-A Academic Merit International Awards: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity, then you need to apply for the global programs at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution. Bachelor’s Degree Transcript from Institutions outside Australia or the United States, two recommendation forms, & are required to submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the program will help you achieve your goals.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Get more about the English language requirements at the university.