Mayhem broke out on Friday night at Ibusa, Oshimili North Local Government Area of Delta State, following the killing of the Pastor of the Celestial Church of Christ, Breakthrough Cathedral, Ibusa, Parish 1, Most Senior Evangelist Stephen Akpor by two presumed Fulani herders.

The Fulani herders, Sunday Vanguard assembled raged the congregation at about 8:30 pm when the perished was imploring and guiding five of his individuals in the front church corridor.

The pastor who has moved from Calabar since February a year ago, as indicated by sources, had a spouse and five youngsters.

Most Supreme Evangelist Isaiah George of the Archdioceses of Ughelli 1, who rolled in from Ughelli on getting the data, revealed  that the gangsters numbering two after a bombed endeavor to break into the house, constrained the window of the room opened and shot the pastor severally through the window.

He said the spouse needed to seek shelter in the kitchen while the shooting was going on.

He said the late Stephen Akpor, who was in his mid-50s, hailed from Orogun in Ughelli North neighborhood government territory of the state.

Likewise  an individual from the congregation, Mr. Temitope who gave a nitty-gritty record of what occurred, stated:

“We were here in the congregation premises with the Prophet and some congregation individuals, when unexpectedly two Fulani men accompanied rifles and requested us to rests, at that point our minister got up and went into his room.

“They enticed on him to return however he disregarded them. By then, those of us resting were coordinated into the hedge and they requested us to expel our articles of clothing and untruth looking down.

“As we were tied in with going along, one of them understood that they had left one individual at the congregation again drove us back to meet with the Pastor. At the point when we got back, they again requested us to rests while one of them went to meet the Pastor in the room.

“Next we heard was a contention as the Pastor would not open the entryway.

By then, the subsequent one went along with them and they began shooting inside from the window after they expelled the net that was the point at which we had the chance to escape into the shrubbery.

“He had gunned him down through the window. Before the police arrived and took him to the General Hospital, Ibusa, he surrendered the phantom”.

Benefactor of the Church, Mr. Peter Lotobi who talked on the phone, said;

“When I got the breeze of the tragic improvement, I connected with the police when I saw them around Kefas Road in Ibusa and cautioned them about it, yet before we arrived it was at that point past the point of no return.”

Then, one of the Doctors who got the injured pastor at the Ibusa General Hospital, said the Pastor was likewise cut in the wake of being shot.

The Doctor who argued obscurily said the Pastor kicked the bucket because of the wounds he continued from the cuttings.

The Police and neighborhood vigilante are on the path of the suspected gangsters, communication trust that the suspects would be secured and brought to book.