To help bright international students in Canada, Brescia University is actively offering wonderful Baccalaureate Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
All these funding opportunities will be awarded based on academic achievement. To qualify, applicants must be overseas students and taking admission in any baccalaureate degree programme at the university.
Brescia University is a dynamic institution for higher learning founded in 1919 as the Ursuline College by the Ursuline Sisters of Chatham. It is the only university delivering a world-class education to women in Canada. It is a welcoming and safe institution housing more than 1,298 students from different parts of the world.
Why at Brescia University? At the university, there are several buildings, pathways, green spaces, and parking areas. The campus of the university is based in a beautiful location in Canada and has a friendly environment. Apart from this, it features smart classrooms, high-tech laboratories, sport and study spaces, and administrative offices.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Brief Description Brescia University International Scholarship
- University or Organization: Brescia University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1500 to $3500
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an approved course at the university.
How to Apply for Brescia University International Scholarship
- How to Apply: Students, who have been selected to study in an approved course at Brescia University, will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidate might be asked to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants of the baccalaureate degree program must have a high school diploma with excellent scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- TOEFL Internet-based (iBT), Paper-based (PBT), and the TWE
- IELTS International
- Canadian Academic English Language
- Pearson Test Of English Academic
- Cambridge English Exams
Benefits of Brescia University International Scholarship
Awards are varied:
- Principal’s Entrance Scholarship $3500
- Academic Dean’s Entrance Scholarship $3500
- Brescia Faculty Entrance Scholarship $2500
- Brescia Entrance funding for Academic Excellence $2000
- Brescia Merit Entrance Scholarship $1500