To support talented Indian students in the UK, the University of Strathclyde has brought an exciting Biomedical Engineering Celebration Awards that will able them to continue their studies despite economic burdens.
This award will be allocated to those students who are applying for a full-time postgraduate taught course in biomedical engineering. The scheme will remain to be open for one year for all eligible candidates.
Formed in 1796, University of Strathclyde is the oldest technological university with approximately 23,000 students from more than 100 nations. It is located in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland. It is placed in the UK’s top 20% of universities for research intensity.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? The institution enjoys a reputation for excellence in teaching and research. Its world-class research, expert lecturers and facilities make it a unique place to study.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £6,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Full-time postgraduate taught course biomedical engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Indian Citizen
- You are applying for a full-time postgraduate taught course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates who have been enrolled in the applicable program will be considered automatically. They must inform about their interest in the program to the department of biomedical engineering.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For this course, you will need a good honours degree qualification from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The University requires the proof of proficiency in English from those candidates who are non-native English speakers. University accepts IELTS for most of its courses.
Benefits: The award amount is £6,000, that will be provided to support students with their education expenses.