Algonquin College is delighted to announce the availability of International Student Scholarship Programs in Canada as application submissions continue till June 30th, 2020 for 2020 intake & October 30th, 2020 for Winter 2020 intake.
This Algonquin College International Student Scholarship is for first-year, first-term post-secondary international Algonquin College students and is based on their latest transcripts and a personal statement.
Algonquin welcomes highly qualified students from around the world. This scholarship is meant to reward those applicants who have above average grades and English language proficiency.
Level/Field of Study
It open for Post-secondary education in all the subjects available at the university.
The scholarship is hosted by Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology, Canada.
The scholarship is available to international students.
|Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Algonquin College International Student Scholarship is targeted for International Students
Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):‣ No. of awards: There are 16 entrance scholarships available.‣ Scholarship Tenure: Not Known‣Value of Scholarship: Each successful student will receive $3000.
To be part of this scholarship program, you have to fulfill the following criteria;
‣ Student must be an international student, paying full international student fees and not receiving any other scholarships or bursaries.
‣ Students must be accepted into your program for the upcoming academic semester and have completed all conditions. (Students in the English for Academic Purposes program leading to post-secondary Algonquin Programs, please refer to the International EAP Student Scholarship program).
This merit scholarship is based on your latest transcripts and a personal statement. This scholarship is meant to reward those applicants who have above average grades and English language proficiency.
The applicant will be notified by December 15, 2020, for the Winter 2020 intake.
Scholarship Application Method
- Review the Eligibility.
- If you are applying for the Global Award, convert your Grade point average (GPA) to Percent Grade using the Algonquin College’s Grade System.
- Fill out the Application Form below. You should apply for only one type of award and only once you have been accepted into an academic program at Algonquin College.
- Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
‣ Please only apply after you’ve received a Letter of Acceptance and you have met all conditions. The student must submit a completed International Student Scholarship application package including:
a. Completed Scholarship Application Form
b. 500-word personal statement explaining how and why the student chose their field of study and what skills, knowledge and contribution you bring to the program and to Algonquin College
c. Copy of Academic Transcripts
d. Copy of IELTS or TOEFL scores if the student is not from an English speaking country
Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline is June 30th, 2020 for the fall 2020 intake & October 30th, 2020 for Winter 2020 intake.
For more Information about Algonquin College International Student Scholarship, click on the link below: